We bring a fresh approach to the provision of all Trade Mark and Design services.
The attorneys in the Trade Marks team share many years of experience in-house, as well as in private practice, and can therefore offer sound and cost effective commercial advice.
We act for clients ranging in size from SMEs and universities to large multinationals. We have particular experience in the fields of manufacturing; pharmaceuticals (prescription and OTC); medical equipment and devices; cosmetics & healthcare products; footwear and clothing; food and drink; household goods; building products; retail services; banking and finance; publishing and education.
Our Trade Mark services include:
- Brainstorming and Trade Mark creation
- Searches, and advice on the freedom to use and register marks
- Filing applications ( UK , Community Trade Marks, Madrid Protocol and foreign)
- Inter parties proceedings such as oppositions, revocations, invalidation actions
- Maintenance and renewals
- Watching services
- Advice on infringement, and commercially-minded assistance in resolving Trade Mark disputes
- Drafting and recording Trade Mark transactions such assignments and licences
- Strategic advice on the management of trade mark portfolios, including assistance on streamlining and budgeting
- Our specialist trade mark attorneys are Anne Lacaze and Natalie Brindle and Mark Smith.
Helping untangle the Intellectual Property web.
We'll help you keep up to date with the latest IP news and laws.
With a no deal Brexit at the end of the current transition period now a distinct possibility, the EUIPO has recently clarified what we already suspected: that holders of European Union Trade Mark Registrations (EUTMs) with UK representatives will require an EU-based representative. Harrison IP has planned ahead for this eventuality. We established a French … Read More
As with so much else at the moment, the UK’s timetable for withdrawal from the European Union following the current transition period has been thrown into uncertainty by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, our clients and international associates can rest assured that in all possible Brexit scenarios, Harrison IP will remain your reliable partner in all … Read More