We bring a fresh approach to the provision of all Trade Mark and Design services.
Our attorneys have considerable experience in all aspects of the law relating to designs, including registered designs, unregistered design rights and copyright. We have dealt with design issues for products like toys, medical devices, footwear and clothing, containers for food and drink as well as shaped foods, and lighting systems.
Our Design services include:
- We advise on every aspect of designs, including searches for registered rights throughout the world, particularly in Europe, UK and USA.
- We can file registered design applications throughout the world, and advise on infringement and revocation of registered rights.
- We can handle the renewals of your design registrations, as well as the transfer (assignment) of rights and the granting of licences.
- Strategic advice can be provided on the management of design portfolios, including advising on budgeting.
- Advice can be provided on copyright entitlement , correct notification and enforcement of copyright.
- Our specialist copyright attorneys are Anne Lacaze, Alec Messulam and Julia D’Arcy.
Helping untangle the Intellectual Property web.
We'll help you keep up to date with the latest IP news and laws.
With a no deal Brexit at the end of the current transition period now a distinct possibility, the EUIPO has recently clarified what we already suspected: that holders of European Union Trade Mark Registrations (EUTMs) with UK representatives will require an EU-based representative. Harrison IP has planned ahead for this eventuality. We established a French … Read More
As with so much else at the moment, the UK’s timetable for withdrawal from the European Union following the current transition period has been thrown into uncertainty by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, our clients and international associates can rest assured that in all possible Brexit scenarios, Harrison IP will remain your reliable partner in all … Read More